1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. If this is not possible, please address this with our office staff and they will gladly assist you with your different options.
2. We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. A valid driver's license or state ID is required for all check payments.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Catawba Veterinary Hospital understands this and can help you get the help you need for your pet through Scratchpay or CareCredit.
4. You can apply for Scratch pay on line at Scratchpay.com of by texting PAY to 213-296-0817. Once a approved for a set dollar amount, you have seven days to utilize the funds.
Highlights of the Scratchpay program:
- Quick Application Process
- Checking Your Rate Does NOT Affect Your Credit
- Pay Later Rates As Low As 0% APR (not all clients will qualify)
5. You can apply for CareCredit on line at CareCredit.com , call CareCredit at 800-365-8295 or apply in our office. We offer 6 month interest free payment options.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .